Some of my favorite foods combine sweet and spicy, which is why I like this jello shot so much!
Well that and the fact that I don’t have to use any of my expensive liqueurs…
Anyway, give these a try at your next party!
This work is copyrighted – do NOT publish/repost/use it without my permission.
- 1 large box of Strawberry jello
- 16 oz (2 cups) Boiling water
- 16 oz (2 cups minus 2 oz) Vodka
- 2 tsp Green Tabasco sauce
Note: Because my husband and I will be the only ones consuming these, I’m doing this at a quarter of the full recipe. To accomplish this, I measured out the full volume of jello and used a quarter of that amount, and then I used ½ cup boiling water, ½ cup vodka, and ½ tsp green Tabasco sauce. You might also want to do this at a quarter of the recipe in case it’s too spicy or not spicy enough.
- Pour jello into a bowl and add 2 cups boiling water.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Stir in the vodka and Tabasco sauce.
- Distribute among 16 (2 oz) shooter glasses.
- Let set in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes.
If you’re new to this blog (as I’m sure you are), please click around for more cocktails, and follow me on Pinterest for all the latest!
I’m going to need all the encouragement (and sippy cups) I can get!
Click just below here to leave a comment!
The little + balloon with a tail