I’m likely cheating on this one, but I have a few bullet points in my defense:
- Shirley Temples don’t contain alcohol and are readily available at the bar.
- I have successfully completed 3 months of my 365 project.
- You could add vodka and some simple syrup to this.
- This is the first time I’ve enjoyed hibiscus tea.
- It’s delicious and perfect for the upcoming season of death heat.
- Tomorrow’s post will involve booze.
Hopefully those rationalizations uphold in court.
This work is copyrighted – do NOT publish/repost/use it without my permission.
Make the hibiscus tea according to the directions. For me, it was 1 cup of hot water per bag.
Pour 1 cup over ice and add 1 oz grenadine.
Garnish with mint or a slice of lemon.
If you’re new to this blog (as I’m sure you are), please click around for more cocktails, and follow me on Pinterest for all the latest!
I’m going to need all the encouragement (and sippy cups) I can get!
Click just below here to leave a comment!
The little + balloon with a tail!