Similar to yesterday’s dessert, today’s is a marriage of jello and Cool Whip, but it was mostly inspired by the fact that we have a bottle of Kinky liqueur which I’ve been struggling to use.
I guess it’s kind of dumb to buy a liqueur simply because it’s pink, but that’s what happened. Granted, it tastes nice, but it’s such a distinct flavor that I’ve been having a hard time using it.
So basically, this is a delicious dessert for those who have a bottle of the stuff. It’s an unusual mix of tropical fruit and spring berries, but it works! I was a bit worried until I’d had a bite, but now I’m glad I went with it.
This work is copyrighted – do NOT publish/repost/use it without my permission.
Ingredients (4 servings):
- 1 package Knox gelatin
- ½ cup Cold water
- ½ cup Kinky Liqueur
- 4 oz Cool Whip (half of an 8 oz container, frozen)
- Fresh Raspberries
- Combine water and gelatin.
- Heat until gelatin has bloomed. I determine that the gelatin has bloomed correctly when there are no lumps and the whole thing wants to boil over.
- Add Kinky liqueur.
- Mix in Cool Whip thoroughly with a whisk.
- Distribute among 4 containers and refrigerate until set.
- Prior to serving, top with fresh raspberries.
If you’re new to this blog (as I’m sure you are), please click around for more cocktails, and follow me on Pinterest for all the latest! I’m going to need all the encouragement (and sippy cups) I can get!
Click just below here to leave a comment! The little + balloon with a tail!