I guess this is what happens when you never have jello shots in college… However, if I’d had jello shots in college, maybe I wouldn’t be so fond of doing them now.
Ah, well, this jello shot is delicious, and I regret nothing! Except I really wish I’d had almonds in the house for garnish as I think that would have been better.
It’s the little things that can make life frustrating.
This work is copyrighted – do NOT publish/repost/use it without my permission.
Ingredients for Four 2 oz Shooters:
- 1 package Knox Gelatin
- ½ cup Coconut Milk
- ¼ cup Dark Creme de Cacao
- ¼ cup Amaretto
- Almonds, Chocolate Sprinkles, or Coconut Flakes (optional)
- Pour package of Knox gelatin into microwavable container, add ½ cup coconut milk, and stir.
- Microwave until gelatin has bloomed, stirring periodically. Carefully watch the coconut milk as it wants to boil over.
- Pour the dark creme de cacao and amaretto into gelatin mixture and distribute among 2 oz containers.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Once set, carefully heat the top of the gelatin (e.g., with a blow dryer) and top with almonds, chocolate sprinkles, or coconut flakes.
- Refrigerate again to reset the top.
If you’re new to this blog (as I’m sure you are), please click around for more cocktails, and follow me on Pinterest for all the latest!
I’m going to need all the encouragement (and sippy cups) I can get!
Click just below here to leave a comment!
The little + balloon with a tail!