Today my husband and I dropped my niece off at the airport to make her way back to college after spending her spring break with us. We had a great time, and I think we were all sad for her to leave. And sadness calls for something sweet, right?
Is today’s boozy creation dessert? Or is it a jello shot? I have no idea! Either way, this should be perfect for an after-dinner treat (and curing a few blues) and was inspired by chocolate eclairs which are oh-so tasty. My only regret is not replicating the flaky crust. Can’t be perfect all the time, right?
This work is copyrighted – do NOT publish/repost/use it without my permission.
Ingredients for Four 4 oz Cups:
- 1 package Knox Gelatin
- ½ cup Cold Water
- ¼ cup Dark Creme de Cacao
- ¼ cup Wedding Cake Vodka
- Cool Whip
- Pour package of Knox gelatin into microwavable container, add ½ cup cold water, and stir.
- Microwave until gelatin has bloomed, stirring periodically.
- Pour the dark creme de cacao and wedding cake vodka into gelatin mixture and distribute among 4 oz containers.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Top with Cool Whip just before serving.
If you’re new to this blog (as I’m sure you are), please click around for more cocktails, and follow me on Pinterest for all the latest!
I’m going to need all the encouragement (and sippy cups) I can get!
Click just below here to leave a comment!
The little + balloon with a tail!