I don’t think I’ve had banana nut bread in a very long time which is quite unfortunate as it’s ridiculously delicious particularly if you add a pound of pecans, and I wonder if you can make banana nut bread candied pecans because that sounds amazing.
Anyway, these jello shots are inspired by the sweet dessert, and they’re so, so delicious that I might not share any, especially because I garnished them with a few extra pecans.
Don’t judge me!
This work is copyrighted – do NOT publish/repost/use it without my permission.
Ingredients for Four 2 oz Shooters:
- 1 package Knox Gelatin
- ½ cup Cold Water
- 1 oz Banana Liqueur (e.g., 99 Bananas)
- 1 oz Pecan Liqueur
- ½ oz Spiced Rum
- 1½ oz Wedding Cake Vodka
- Chopped Pecans (optional)
- Pour package of Knox gelatin into microwavable container, add ½ cup cold water, and stir.
- Microwave until gelatin has bloomed, stirring periodically.
- Pour banana liqueur, pecan liqueur, spiced rum, and wedding cake vodka into gelatin mixture and distribute among shooter glasses.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Heat top carefully (e.g., with a blow dryer) and sprinkle crushed pecans on the top.
- Refrigerate again to set.
If you’re new to this blog (as I’m sure you are), please click around for more cocktails, and follow me on Pinterest for all the latest!
I’m going to need all the encouragement (and sippy cups) I can get!
Click just below here to leave a comment!
The little + balloon with a tail!