I’m not too sure what to say about this jello shooter except that it was inspired by Blind Melon’s “No Rain” music video and its iconic bee girl trying to find a place where she can be accepted and not feel like a freak. The drink (food?) has melon liqueur and complementing lemon liqueur, and it’s very tasty because it’s hard to go wrong with that combination of flavors, right?
Anyway, if you have no idea about the video or maybe would like a little reminder, here it is:
This work is copyrighted – do NOT publish/repost/use it without my permission.
Ingredients for Four 2 oz Shooters:
- 1 package Knox Gelatin
- ½ cup Water
- ¼ cup Midori
- ¼ cup Limoncello
- Black and Yellow Food Coloring
- Pour package of Knox gelatin into microwavable container, add ½ cup cold water, and stir.
- Microwave until gelatin has bloomed, stirring periodically.
- Pour ¼ cup of the mixture into a separate container.
- To each ¼ cup of mixture, add ¼ cup Midori to one and ¼ cup limoncello to the other.
- Add a few drops of black food coloring to the Midori mixture and a few drops of yellow food coloring to the limoncello.
- Alternate layers of the Midori and limoncello mixtures, refrigerating and setting each layer before going to the next.
If you’re new to this blog (as I’m sure you are), please click around for more cocktails, and follow me on Pinterest for all the latest!
I’m going to need all the encouragement (and sippy cups) I can get!
Click just below here to leave a comment!
The little + balloon with a tail!